This morning we woke up to find that my car was gone. No sign of it anywhere in the parking lot and that is a great feeling :( The last time this happened to me I thought it was stolen, but come to find out it had been towed. So I searched all over for a sign that posted where it may have been towed to and why. Yep....it was towed and I'm really mad at our apartment complex. We've been here just over a month now and there are still things in our apartment that they promised would be fixed before we got completely moved in and, you guessed it, they still haven't been taken care of. That's my complaint for the day. BLAH!
P.S. $101 to get my car back.
5 years ago

3 comments:
What a rotten dirty trick! Hang in there.
That does NOT sound like fun. How long is your lease? Hopefully not too long.
Lisa, you have such an exciting life! I was feeling a little jealous that you are living in Tennessee and working at a neat job. But, getting your car stolen just stinks. You guys have a cool blog. You look really happy!
Amy Straley
Post a Comment