So I think that this is actually the first time I have posted anything on this blog...maybe the second. Wives get to have all the fun. Anyhoo, we finished filming the music videos for the EPK on Thursday this past week, so now I no longer have an excuse to lay around the house and do nothing. Friday I went over to our producer's house/studio and talked with him about a few things concerning the final product of the EPK, and by the time I left he had arranged for me to meet with the manager at an outdoor sports store. By Friday night I had a job. Although it's nothing glamorous, it'll do until Something happens in the music biz. Whether it be a full on record deal or a publishing contract. The actual EPK won't be ready for another couple of weeks though so between now and then make sure you come to Sun and Ski SPorts for all of your skiing, boating, hiking, camping, and cycling needs.
5 years ago

1 comments:
Good for you, posting on the blog. Jeff lets me take care of it all. Next time I need boating supplies, I'll know who to come to. Congratulations on the job.
Post a Comment