Sunday, September 7, 2008

Nashville fun

The parthenon. This is actually in a park right next to where I work. Kinda cool!
We decided to go to the Tennesse state fair and were a little disappointed. Unless you wanted to spend a fortune, you couldn't really do anything "fair-ish." You pay $16 to get in only to wander around and see that you have to pay another $10 to ride one ride and then another $15 for 2 little corndogs. No thank you. So we just wandered trying to ignore all the carnies wanting you to play their rigged games. We did get to see the little petting farm animals and some neat exhibits, and of course we did get some cotton candy...so all was not lost.
Rob and I were both equally disgusted at the idea of eating one of these hot BEEF sundaes.




2 comments:

Annica said...

A hot beef sundae huh? I wonder what syrups they put on it....SICK.

Tami and Jared said...

Hey girl! You are one hot mama in that picture! So I had a crazy dream last night that we were all back in Russia, only our little kids were all grown up into teenagers! Anyway saw your blog address on facebook. Check us out, www.gagerade.blogspot.com.
Tami