Monday, March 29, 2010

Rob's Birthday

Rob's stash of presents.

Rob likes to open his presents as soon as possible the morning of his birthday. This year I made him wait until after he had showered and I had made him breakfast.
For his birthday dinner we went with our friends, the Newmans, to TGI Fridays! Yummy :)
Rob's birthday cake. Not the greatest picture, but the picture of him blowing out his candles has a little girl head right in the middle.
One of Rob's favorite games is Don't Eat Pete. He is pretty much the master at this game.
He got down to the last M&M on his first game before we yelled "Don't Eat Pete!"

2 comments:

Braden Bell said...

How funny! I don't think I realized what a big kid Rob is! So, what was in the presents?

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

That is a great game. We play it with Sydney though and she doesn't like it. She gets scared and sad when we say (very quietly I might add) "Don't eat Pete". I always ask if she wants to play and she says no thank you. Too funny.