These guys are hilarious. There are a TON of squirrels on Vanderbilt's campus and Rob likes to count them all as he walks over to have lunch with me. I know this is such a random post, but we get such a kick out of these little fellers. We fed one taffy once while we were waiting for the bus. They also love potato chips and basically any kind of human food. Rob even got one to eat out of his hand not too long ago. There is just something about these bushy-tailed creatures that makes us smile :)
I had to add this one in there because, well, it just fits Rob so well!
5 years ago

4 comments:
When we were in D.C. last year one climbed up on Calvin's lap to get some food. They sure make you laugh - though I wish they would quit eating the apples in my tree! Cute pics!
I LOVE your title! That's awesome.
Haha! That's awesome :D
When I was little my grandma used to feed this one squirrel to the point that it would come in our house and eat out of our hands! It even climbed up my mom's leg when she was talking on the phone outside once!
Lisa! I just found your blog! How fun to read about you both!
Post a Comment