In the words of Jim Gaffigan, "I don't know why they call it the IHOP, I never leave there feeling like hopping. They should call it the I...Barely Move, or I Need a Weelchair." So, we went to the IHOP a little while back and had some of their new yummy pancakes. I had the Pineapple Upsidedown Pancakes and Lisa had the Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes. The pineapple upsidedown pancakes were so yummy that I had to have them at home. I figured that if you take pancake mix, and instead of adding water, add pineapple juice, pineapple tidbits and some brown sugar then you'd pretty much have the recipe for success. Turns out I was right. These things are flipping awesome. Just add a dollop of whipped topping and some cherries and you've got a breakfast that'll satisfy every time!
5 years ago

1 comments:
We love Jim Gaffigan!! The title of your post totally made me laugh.
Post a Comment