Rob and I bought a Wii for Christmas. Yes, I know that it's not even Halloween, but we had to act quickly while there was one still in the store. They are already selling out in some places. Of course we've already played it a bit and it is so much fun! I worked up a sweat playing tennis. I didn't know I was so good!
5 years ago

5 comments:
Camille won't let me have video games; you should tell her how health effective they are.
How fun! What made you decide to get that?
Lisa, I love the wii. It is addicting. We don't have one, but we know people who do. Paul and I would always say, one more game. It is fun. I love keeping in touch with these blogs. Take care!
Ooooh I've wanted to try that. Josh hates them so we will never get one but I've been curious. It seems so interactive!
I know the wii is so fun! Don't have so much fun that you dont have time to update your blog :)
Post a Comment