Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Transcription is done!

I have been taking an online transcription course for the last year and a half now. I started it when I only had a part time job and thought I could whip through it in a jiffy. Well, since I started working full time a year ago this course has been like another job after coming home from work. But now....it's finally done. I do have to take the final, but already a burden has been lifted. I feel like I've got loads of time after I come home from work now, and I'm discovering what I can do now with all this time I've been spending on transcription. It's awesome!

4 comments:

THK ~ Jonathan and Jill said...

Lisa,

Sounds like great fun - I LOVE transcription work and did lots of it for the doctors I worked for. Any plans for your knew skills? By the way, love your blog!

Talk to ya later!
Jill

izzynjen said...

That's great Leisee! Happy b-day on Tuesday.

Tiffani said...

That is so nice to have some free time to yourself. Enjoy it!

cjmom said...

Oh, you have my compassion. I took online classes and it is a such a relief to be done. Congratulations, (this is Aunt Cathy)