Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lisa's Birthday

All the birthday presents...except for the earrings that Rob got and can't find where he hid them.
Yummy birthday cake!
I can't ...quite ....get...it open.
We ate a very delicious dinner at Stockmans Restaurant in Rigby.
Rob's big ole piece of meat (steak #2)


4 comments:

Lara said...

Happy Birthday Lisa! You look so great! I hope it was a good day for you. And the steak picture is classic. (: Men...

Annica said...

Cute! LAUGH OUT LOUD!

S and RA Beazer said...

Rob misplaced the earrings, that's something I would do, as a matter of fact in one of our moves I found Christmas gifts I bought for our son and forgot. he was too old for them when I found them. Oh Well.

Shae said...

Hey Lisa! I found your blog on Janelle's! It's good to find you! Fun way to keep in touch for sure!