Here are some great things we've been growing lately. I don't understand
Tennessee yet because one year I'll get great big peppers and a zillion
tomatoes, the next year I'll get 1 little measly green blob resembling
what could be a pepper and maybe 5 tomatoes. I still haven't had great
success with zucchini....I mean seriously. Don't those things grow even
when you don't plant them? This year we are having great luck with
green beans, beets, cucumbers, green peppers, lettuce and spinach. I got
a bowl full of peas (I'm seriously thinking they aren't worth the space
in the garden because I never get much from them) and the jury is still
out on carrots and tomatoes. Enjoy seeing our spoils!
 |
| Our first picking: green beans, peas, banana pepper |
 |
| 2nd picking: more green beans, cucumbers, green pepper |
 |
| more peppers! |
 |
| Lettuce, spinach, and zucchini (don't let the big plant fool you...we'll see if it delivers) |
 |
| My square foot garden. It's amazing everything that can come from such a small space! |
 |
| I love seeing things grow like this. You my friend will soon be a pickle in a jar :) |
2 comments:
Lisa,
I'm amazed at what your garden has produced already this season! Congratulations; my has lots and lots of weeds with a few vegies coming through.
Enjoy what you have.
Aunt Wendy
Love it! I'm jealous.....I've only eaten radishes from my garden. I'm especially jealous of those peppers! My goodness. They are huge. Mine didn't grow last year. Here's to hoping for this year.
Post a Comment