So these are the glasses that won out in the end. What do you think? They're purple!!
Ooo, I like them! I need to update my own glasses . . . perhaps a new little fun color for myself :) You look great!!!
Cute, cute!! Do you think that in ten years from now, you and I will be mortified at our choice in glasses these days?? You, me, Sheri Bingham, Amy Dansie, Krishanda...we were just awesome with our glasses back in the day!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Ooo, I like them! I need to update my own glasses . . . perhaps a new little fun color for myself :) You look great!!!
Cute, cute!! Do you think that in ten years from now, you and I will be mortified at our choice in glasses these days?? You, me, Sheri Bingham, Amy Dansie, Krishanda...we were just awesome with our glasses back in the day!
Post a Comment