Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm missing right now is this...

Rob and I went to Idaho for a visit over the 4th of July holiday and I tell ya...even though I love our home here in Tennessee, there are sure a few things about Idaho that I really miss. Like this...and this...

and being close to this...

I miss being able to do stuff like this...

without having to do this...


because right now I am especially wishing that it was this...

which is totally unlike what we have here, which is this...

But most of all I miss this...

and most especially this...

7 comments:

Julie said...

Oh girl, these are my thoughts exactly in the middle of a broiling Florida summer.

Jessica Newman said...

Lisa, I totally get all of this! I didn't really understand how much I missed California and my parents until we moved back here. I love it sooooo much. I loved Utah and Tennessee as well, but I don't know if Ty will ever be able to get me to leave again!

baxterbooks@gmail.com said...

Couldn't have said it better myself!

cjmom said...

We all miss you too.

Annica said...

Move back! :)

Celeste said...

I agree, ya for IDAHO!

izzynjen said...

I miss those things too, especially those people!!!