Friday, June 3, 2011

A New Outlook on Life

I'm trying to find a new outlook on life and need your help. Which one of these glasses or what shape/type of glasses look best on me? Trying to find a new pair and not sure what to go with.

Pardon some of the yellow shots.....we were trying to figure out the photo settings on Rob's phone.

#1 Thick black frame

#2 These ones remind me of my high school English teacher's glasses. Could be a good look for me :)

#3 Frame on top, none on bottom.

#4 A thin purple colored frame

#5 The thinish black frame

#6 Thick sided dark frames

And just for fun....please don't vote for this one!

11 comments:

Janelle said...

I like #1 or #6.

Kunz Clan said...

I like #3 or #1 best, but they are all cute. Even the last one! Good luck!

cjmom said...

I like #3 and #4. Which one do you like best?

Diane said...

I'd go with #3!

Annica said...

I like 1 and 5!

markandjenny said...

#4 and #5 are my favs:)

Mantha said...

I like #5 or #6!

Smart Family said...

I like #4, but you make them all look good!!!

Jill said...

My top choice would be #5 and my second choice would be #4 . . . I need to change up my own frames as well. It is always good to take on a new look!

Trisha said...

Lisa I think the first ones are way cute on you!

Brielle Kennington said...

I may be a little late but I love #6