Saturday, April 2, 2011

Rob's Birthday Bash

First thing in the morning, the presents have to be opened. (You can tell by the bed hair!) Good thing Rob didn't grow up in my house. He would have had to wait until dinner to open his gifts and I think the wait would have killed him.

Rob's parents definitely know him. They got him this Superman card.

He was way excited to open his gifts. He was speculating for weeks beforehand about what he was getting.

I think I surprised him with this though. A Sheldon shirt (from the Big Bang Theory!)

That night we had birthday cake. Rob didn't want to decorate his own cake this year and since I'm not the creative decorating type, this is the best that he got--blue homemade frosting! It did turn out pretty darn good if I do say so myself! By they way, Rob blew wax all over the cake and the table when he blew out the candles.

1 comments:

Brielle Kennington said...

Happy Birthday Rob! I love all these pictures. I think the cake looks super yummy.