Apparently we have set a tradition here for Labor Day. We go shooting! Rob's family has some land north of us in White House, TN. So we bring some friends and our earplugs and have a grand ol' time with some guns.

This barn is just part of the farm and very decrepit. It's actually looks pretty cool on the outside, but it's way too creepy and crawly for me on the inside.

Even the kiddos got in on the action.

Rob loves his guns and has been kinda sad that we haven't been shooting much since he got his new hand gun for Christmas. He was good enough to pull the clay pigeons for others for a while though.

Finally he got in some action.

It depends on the year if I am a "good shot" or not. This year I hit the first clay pigeon thrown. After that......let's just say I didn't do so well. I was however, very brave handled the hand gun. There's just something about a hand gun that's scarier than holding a rifle. But I blew the crap out of a tin can and felt pretty good about it. Intruders beware....I now know how to use this thing!
1 comments:
WaHOOOOO!!!!! Can I call you Calamity Jane now?
Post a Comment