This year because we actually have the room, we were able to get a tree that was over 4 ft tall! It took us multiple days to decorate the tree. I know that is sort of funny, but we've been so crazy busy lately that we honestly didn't have the time to put up the tree all at once, so we did it in stages. We even have twinkly lights. The result was worth it though. I love it :) We also decorated the outside of our house, simple but fun. Now all we gotta do is get some gifts under the tree and wait for the fat guy in the red suit to pay us a visit! Odds are pretty good that Rob will get coal, but given his new-found appreciation for smoked meats, that wouldn't be half bad.
5 years ago

3 comments:
Ha Ha Ha! I'm so glad we are not the only ones. Our tree has been up for 1 week....still no decorations! TOOOOO Busy! Well, someday.
Cute tree and house! I really want a house of my own to decorate! Maybe next year! Merry Christmas!
Lisa, it is me Jenny Steiner, from our fun days at Madison Memorial! I came across an old email that had your blog on it. It was so fun catching up on you and Rob. How is Nashville? Is he still working on music? Are you doing Your transcription? House looks adorable!
Post a Comment