Monday, November 3, 2008

"Go my favorite sports team, go!"


Saturday Rob and I got to go to a hockey game. I'm not used to being around so many professional teams. But Nashville has their own NHL team....The Predators. We got free tickets to go and it was a blast. This was only the 2nd hockey game I've ever been to and I wasn't bored like I thought I would be. This particular game went into double overtime and the Predators won 3 to 2 in a shootout.

We are also quite proud of Nashville's NFL team....the Titans. They are the only team still undefeated in the season. We've only gotten to go to one of their games so far, but we really like watching them on tv. It's fun to have a real local teams to support. Go Titans!

6 comments:

Tami and Jared said...

I remember that hockey game in St. Pete was rather boring. That is until the second game when all the old men came out! Good times! I had a dream about being in St. Pete last night, only Toma (my host sister) was a teenager and Tim was all grown up too.

Robert and Lisa said...

I've totally wanted to go back, but of course, life happens and it makes it almost impossible. It would be so fun to see those kids though. I'm sure we wouldn't be able to recognize half of them though. How would we recognize Yura without his 2 front teeth missing?!?

Jessie said...

Uh oh, I'm a real Penguins fan... clash...

Lara said...

That last comment was me by the way. I was on my sister-in-laws computer. (:

Smart Family said...

I'm glad you are taking advantage of those things while you are there. Jeff drives by the college stadium every day, but we still haven't gone to a badgers game. They usually are a pretty good team too.

Richmonds said...

Nothing is better then a hockey game. I would like a hockey game over any sport. I'm glad you guys are taking advantage of it while you can. Life is too fun!!