Rob started recording today and so I thought I'd throw in some pictures of people from the band. They are very talented and it's amazing to see them bring a song together that they have only heard once.
Roddy Smith who played acoustic guitar and electric guitar.
Tommy Wells who played drums and tambourine, etc.
Bobby Ogden played piano. He played for Elvis back in the day!
Tim Smith on bass. He owns the studio and has been fundamental in all of this.
And of course, Rob....the singer and songwriter.
Roddy Smith who played acoustic guitar and electric guitar.
Tommy Wells who played drums and tambourine, etc.
Bobby Ogden played piano. He played for Elvis back in the day!
Tim Smith on bass. He owns the studio and has been fundamental in all of this.
And of course, Rob....the singer and songwriter.
2 comments:
Lisa Lou,
How's it going? Looks like fun for Rob and gang. I saw Nicole's blog off of your site..tell her "hi"
Wow. This is a friend of Rob's from way back when. I'm so excited to see that you're recording your own music! So cool! And congrats on the lovely wife!
Here's a couple clues: Steve Martin in Bowfinger; private dance lessons with your parents.
Post a Comment